Our bankruptcy lawyers understand that a debtor’s decision to file bankruptcy is very difficult and is usually the debtor’s last resort to obtain relief against creditors’ claims.
Although the bankruptcy laws are complicated, the bankruptcy lawyers at ASG are experienced and knowledgable in representing debtors and creditors in bankruptcy and assisting them in navigating this complex procedure.
Our practice areas in bankruptcy law include the following:
- Chapter 11 Reorganizations (Including Personal Chapter 11 Cases)
- Chapter 7 Liquidations
- Filing of Creditor’s Claims
- 2004 Debtor’s Examination
- Representing Creditors at 341 Meeting of Creditors
- Obtaining Relief from Automatic Stay
- Assignments for Benefit of Creditors
- Out of Court Workouts and Restructurings
- Debt Counseling
- Prosecution and Defense of Bankruptcy Related Litigation, including Litigation Involving Preferences, Fraudulent Conveyances, Dischargeability Issues, Asset Sales and the Automatic Stay