People who are facing foreclosures are at risk of what is typically the largest single investment of their lifetime.
ASG’s attorneys in Fort Walton Beach and Destin, FL. understand the upheaval that a foreclosure may cause and are experienced in defending and resolving all types of foreclosure cases from single family homesteads to large commercial developments.
Contact our Experienced Foreclosure Attorneys:
Are you in Fear of Foreclosure?
If you are running behind in your mortgage payments, and fear the possibility of foreclosure, ASG Legal is here for you.
No one wants to know they could lose the biggest investment of their lives. Many times, it is not your fault. You may have been laid off, or a business has closed. Suddenly, you find yourself adrift in a world where everything has changed.
With changes in the economy, faulty banking practices have put people behind in their mortgages and there may come a time in your life when you face the reality of foreclosure. It is at this time that you should contact an experienced foreclosure attorney.
Foreclosure Attorneys at ASG Legal
Difficult situations should never be dealt with alone. At a time when a financial situation has brought you to the brink of losing your home or business, turn to a residential or business foreclosure lawyer.
Here at ASG Legal, our dedicated team of experts can offer you help and alternatives in all legal matters pertaining to your home or business.
You know how hard you have worked for your home or business; the vacations you may have skipped, the extra hours you have worked, things you refused to buy to save your money for a house. Now it all seems like it is on the line, ready to be taken away. Do not let these difficult situations get you down. Our business or residential lawyers are ready to work for you.
You Do Have Alternatives
As foreclosure attorneys, we can advise you that there are numerous alternatives to foreclosure. In fact, foreclosure should be your last option.
Know this, the last thing banks want is another foreclosure on their hands. They will work with you to resolve a problem. We can help you to evaluate ways to get your mortgage payments back on track.
You do have options that will help you to avoid foreclosure. Even if these are not the answers, our foreclosure lawyers will defend what is yours with effective legal advice. Whether you own a home or need a business foreclosure attorney, we can help you.
Options to Foreclosure Include:
- Reinstatement– once a negotiated date has been established, you agree to repay all of the overdue payments and fees.
- Repayment Plan– all of your overdue debts are added to your regular payment schedule and you repay them within an adjusted timeframe that has been set up by the bank.
- Loan Modification– this is where you modify the terms of your mortgage. Terms agreed upon may include forgiveness of past payments, a lower interest rate, or an extended payback time.
- Forbearance– this is an agreement with your lender to reduce or suspend your payments for a specific amount of time. Once this time is up, you resume regular payments and the debt that is still owed to the lender is paid off in a lump sum or added incrementally to your monthly mortgage payments.
- Short Sale– this is an agreement with your lender to sell your home for less than the market value. This may take away the obligation of future mortgage payments.
Whether you are a homeowner, or someone seeking commercial foreclosure attorneys, we can help you to make a good faith effort with your lender to resolve all of your mortgage problems.
A solution that worked for someone else may not be right for you, so let our experts help you to come up with the best workable solutions that fit your circumstances.
At ASG Legal, our experts will work for your best interests robustly until an alternative option has been obtained. Foreclosure attorneys are not all the same; which is why it is important to look to a firm with decades of experience to be used on your behalf.