Our services include:
Transactions and Closings
In today’s environment the purchase and sale of real estate in Okaloosa County are inherently complex transactions. ASG in Fort Walton Beach and Destin, FL. has handled all types of real estate transactions and closings throughout Northwest Florida for over a half century. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge to handle all of your transactions and closings.
Development and Land Use
Real estate attorneys at ASG are experienced in representing developers in all types of projects ranging from small subdivisions to large condominiums and developments of regional impact. ASG’s clients include many of Northwest Florida’s premier developers, contractors and design professionals.
ASG’s real estate transaction and development practices are complimented by experienced litigation attorneys who offer skillful and effective representation to our clients in the courtroom as well as before all governmental and regulatory authorities.
Contact one of our experienced real estate attorneys:
Additional Information on ASG Real Estate Lawyers
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, today’s real estate market can be incredibly complicated. Here at Anchors Smith Grimsley, our real estate lawyers handle all types of real estate transactions. At a time like this, you need to know you are working with among the very best. You need attorneys who have the experience to handle all real estate closings and transactions.
At ASG, we have many years of experience in real estate transactions and closings, so when you are in need of a qualified real estate lawyer for your next closing, turn to the experts. We have seen it all and there is little we have not encountered in our combined years of experience.
Real estate can be anything from a beach bungalow to a modern condo or even vacant land. Our clients are from every walk of life and have dealings in every aspect of real estate holdings. Whether you have a traditional real estate closing matter, zoning disputes, new construction, or landlord/tenant difficulties, we are the real estate attorneys to call.
Real estate transactions are usually thought of as residential closings between buyer and seller, but we handle many types of real estate closings, as well as:
- Title searches, title insurance.
- Residential and commercial real estate closings.
- Matters between landlords and tenants, including enforcing leases and evictions.
- Boundary disputes, foreclosures and mortgages.
- All real estate litigation, including pre-construction contracts.
- Purchase contracts between buyers and sellers and review.
- Issues involving suits to clear title defects, quiet title, for individuals and commercial enterprises.
- Preparation of deeds.
- Concerns involving homeowner associations, homeowner groups, condominium associations and law.
- Land use and permitting issues with state and local governmental agencies.
If your area of concern is not listed here, get in touch. We can answer any other real estate closing question you may have.
When you do decide to buy or sell real estate you will not want to go it alone. There are just too many potential hazards that can ruin a deal or slow you down and cost you money. Questions that go unanswered can come back to become your worst nightmare. It is so important to be represented by real estate attorneys who are not only experienced but will provide you with the best quality service.
A real estate transaction is one of life’s biggest deals. Most people are unlikely to make regular purchases for this much money. At ASG, we understand that what is at stake varies from client to client, but that the stakes are often high.
Our clients tend to return in the future, because their experiences with us are good and our fees are competitive.
Real estate law can be complicated and you do not want to go down this road alone. Whether you are involved in residential or commercial real estate transactions, there are always volumes of documentation that go with any closing. From initial negotiations to finally signing on the dotted lines, you will not find a more experienced real estate attorney than at ASG.
Covering Every Little Detail of your Real Estate Transactions
There are four things we ensure will happen when our real estate lawyers handle your legal real estate matters.
- All transactions will be carried out properly, promptly, and to the letter of the law.
- We will go beyond the call of duty in any negotiations between you and another party to resolve any disputes.
- Even the tiniest detail will be considered to avoid you suffering a mishap or loss of money because of a clerical error.
- Lastly, we will protect your legal rights and ensure that any outcome protects your legal rights in the future.
Real estate transaction in Okaloosa County involves minute details. An experienced real estate closing attorney can walk you through all of the necessary paperwork while ensuring that your best interests are at the forefront, from start to finish.
Our full range of legal services is available to you now. Feel free to contact us whenever you are in need of a real estate attorney.